Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

I have had so much fun making a home for Jake and I...

Welcome to the Wilhelm house.  It's a small apartment but we love it!

I love being in my kitchen. The little bits of color make me happy
 to be making yummy things. 
Having fresh flowers on our table is a must. It makes the room feel like home.
We have an orange couch. So, I decided to just go with a fun mix
of colors and styles in our living room. 

Jake needs a study. I wanted to add a touch of masculinity to the spare room.
 
Our study is also the guest room. I took a plain wood headboard and
re-worked it to fit into a more old-world style.
This room might be my favorite haha. But really I feel so pretty here
and the colors are so soft. 
Our room is work in progress. But I'm so happy with the end tables
and that lamp is chalk so I can write notes and verses for Jake to wake up to.

**Thanks for checking out our home. Stay tuned tomorrow I'll be posting on what the Lord is teaching me in 1 Corinthians this week.** 


1 comment:

  1. so pretty! great job! Thanks for following Ordinary Inspirations... just followed you back! Looking forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete